Canadian Wealth Advisor is an eight-page monthly newsletter focused on helping safety-conscious investors earn bigger profits with less risk. The advisory is published by Pat McKeough, Canada’s expert in safe investing. Pat is the portfolio manager for many Canadian millionaires, and is a well known successful stock picker.
We were approached by Canadian Wealth Advisor to help promote their newsletter to our readers, and they sent us their latest issue for review. Our blog focuses on safety-conscious dividend and income investing, which resonates with the focus of the Canadian Wealth Advisor publication.
Subscribing to the Canadian Wealth Advisor
Canadian Wealth Advisor covers “safe money” investments: real estate investment trusts (REITs), exchange-traded funds (ETFs), conservative large-capitalization stocks, RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs, GICs and tax-advantaged investments.
Your subscription includes the Canadian Wealth Advisor newsletter delivered each month (12 x a year) and a monthly portfolio supplement. Subscribers will also gain access to the complete library of back issues and receive free email tips.
Pat Mckeough says, When you subscribe to my Canadian Wealth Advisor I’ll show you how you can:
- Discover the best ways to make the most of your Tax Free Savings Account, and put yourself in the best position to profit if the Conservative majority government follows through on its promise to double the TFSA contribution limit.
- Safely generate a rising monthly income without investing in bonds with hidden risks.
- Spot the real estate investment trusts (REITs) that can maintain — and grow — their distributions.
- Zero in on the best exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for low-fee profits.
- Enjoy significant returns in both bull and bear markets, with far less volatility than the overall market.
Special Offer For Boomer & Echo Readers
A one-year subscription for Canadian Wealth Advisor typically costs $119. The current promotion on their website is a one-year subscription for $69. While that’s a great rate for a worthwhile investment newsletter, Boomer & Echo readers will receive an even better deal.
For a limited time only, Canadian Wealth Advisor is offering Boomer & Echo readers their one-year subscription for $39. That’s $80 off their regular price, and just $3.25 per issue!
Your one-year (12 issue) subscription to Canadian Wealth Advisor includes a full library of back issues, email service and more. And your subscription is covered by a No-Risk Guarantee that states if you are ever not satisfied, for any reason, they will refund your money on the unused portion of your subscription.
If you’re interested in this special limited time offer, you can sign-up here.