My daughter is almost two years old now and has been really focused on saying her ABC’s lately. She has been particularly fixated on this one picture we have in the dining room and always wants me to point to the letters as she says them carefully. “B-O-R-D-E-A-U-X…spells…BORDO!”, then she waves her hands in the air, claps for herself and yells, “Yes, I Did It!”
Not sure what her fixation on the wine is, but I assure you it’s just a picture 😉
Here are a few interesting articles from the personal finance world this week:
- Canadian Capitalist shows us Why 30-year old’s are Screwed
- Moolanomy takes you through How Much Money You Need To Retire?
- Money Smarts Blog explains How To Get Your Taxes Filed On Time
- Wealth Pilgrim describes how to Solve Debt Problems Without Getting Ripped Off
- Studenomics has some Tips For Investing In Mutual Funds
- Smart on Money writes about a Working Retirement: Make Money Doing What You Love
- Generation X Finance explains How Not To Spend Your Tax Refund
- The Wisdom Journal shares How To Choose A Mortgage Lender
- Couple Money writes about Finding The Right Bank Or Credit Union
- PT Money asks, Can I Refinance My Mortgage?
- The Passive Income Earner explains How To Screen Dividend Stocks
- Million Dollar Journey looks at some Top Financial Products For Canadians
- Canadian Finance Blog reviews Long Term Care Insurance
- Young and Thrifty wrote about Advanced Care Planning
- Balance Junkie asks How Do You Deal With Financial Stress?
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week
- Budgets Are Sexy hosted the Best of Money Carnival and included How Many Clothes Do You Need Anyway?
- Thousandaire hosted the Totally Money Blog Carnival and included Canadian Monthly Income Fund Comparison
- Personal Dividends hosted the Carnival of Wealth and included Naming An RRSP Beneficiary
- Canadian Finance Blog hosted the Canadian Finance Carnival and included Canadian Monthly Income Fund Comparison
- Blogging For Change hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance and included Things I Hate Spending Money On: Shaving
- Don’t Mess With Taxes hosted the Tax Carnival and included Naming An RRSP Beneficiary
Have a great weekend everyone!