Last week I mentioned a great resource that was developed by the guys over at My University Money. Be sure to check out their free eBook on ETF Investing.
On Moneyville this week I compared bank chequing accounts, and shared my fast track to mortgage freedom.
Here’s a look at some other great personal finance articles from this week around the web:
- Free From Broke explained What Do Your Property Taxes Pay For?
- Best Rates In asked Can You Use CDs for an Emergency Fund?
- Saving Money Today shared How to Save When You’re Trying to Lose Weight
- Canadian Finance Blog explained How Can DRIPs Help You Build Wealth?
- Retire Happy Blog looked at How to deal with the new changes to OAS
- Planting Money Seeds explained Why Starting A Business Is Not That Risky And Costs Less Than You Think
- Frugal Zeitgeist shared the Average Banking Salary In Canada
- My Wife Quit Her Job explained How To Start An Online Store, Own Your Website And Sell Online Without Any Technical Knowledge Required
- Credit Cards Canada asked What Will You Do With Your Pennies?
- Financial Highway looked at Fixed Income ETFs
Happy Easter everyone; enjoy the long weekend!