It’s hard to believe, but we celebrated our 1st anniversary here at Boomer & Echo this week. A year ago today we had 2 subscribers (that would be me and my mom) and about a dozen or so visitors. Today, more than 600 people subscribe to our blog, and we’ve seen well over 100,000 visits this past year.
We would like to thank everyone who reads Boomer & Echo, and for today’s round-up we would especially like to thank our top referring sites from the past year for their support. It really means a lot to us.
- Rob Carrick at The Globe and Mail
- Frugal Trader at Million Dollar Journey
- Tom Drake at Canadian Finance Blog
- Ram Balakrishnan at Canadian Capitalist
- Mike Holman at Money Smarts Blog
- Young at Young and Thrifty
- The Passive Income Earner
- Mark at My Own Advisor
- Big Cajun Man at Canajun Finances
- Jim Yih at Retire Happy Blog
Thanks again, and have a great weekend everyone!