Well, we are moved into our new house and, besides a few minor annoyances like the big crack down the middle of our new quartz counter-tops and still having no internet connection, it was definitely worth the wait. We are thrilled with how everything looks and can’t wait until the final touch-ups are completed so we can completely relax and enjoy our new home.
We still managed to fit in our usual 4 posts this week, and I even had time to read a few great articles from these personal finance blogs:
- Canadian Couch Potato asks, Does Your Portfolio Need a Makeover?
- Financial Uproar wants to know if he should Refinance his Mortgage
- Money Smarts Blog explains How To Sell an ETF or Stock Using a Canadian Discount Brokerage
- Young and Thrifty has some Tips for Generation Y in the Workplace
- The Wealthy Canadian bought A Position in Google
- Canadian Finance Blog explains How To Maximize Rewards and Save Money
- Big Cajun Man lists 10 Steps to a Debt Free Life
- Financial Highway explains What to do When you Can’t Pay Your Bill
- The Blunt Bean Counter looks at some Common Investment Errors
- Million Dollar Journey has 5 Tips for Buying Your Dream House in a Seller’s Market
Have a great weekend everyone!