Things are getting busier for me at work and that means summer is winding down. The University campus is already starting to buzz with back-to-school activities as students return to get ready for a new year. I wanted to highlight a great contest over at My University Money where contestants can submit an article on their best tip for post-secondary students for a chance to win a $100 scholarship. Great work guys!
Earlier this week I wrote about Understanding Your Pension Options over on Canadian Finance Blog. There were also plenty of great articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- Good Financial Cents wrote about How to Find a Job in Retirement
- Money Smarts Blog checked out Vanguard Group’s Canadian ETF Offerings
- Free From Broke asked, Should You Start Your Own Business?
- Canadian Couch Potato had some Golden Advice That Suits Any Investor
- Oblivious Investor wrote about Withdrawal Rates and Early Retirement
- The Blunt Bean Counter gave A Baby Boomer’s View of Social Media
- Invest It Wisely looked at Gold versus Fiat and the Mother of All Bubbles
- Retire Happy Blog had some Strategies to Deal with Market Volatility
- Couple Money listed 15 Ways to Save on Baby Expenses
- The Passive Income Earner explained How to Evaluate the Benefits of Breaking Your Mortgage
Have a great weekend everyone!