We’re just over a week away from moving into our new house. I think we drive by there every day to see the progress that’s been made. I can’t even describe how excited we both are to finally move in and get settled.
This week I wrote a guest post over on Moolanomy called, Are Top Franchises Worth the Initial Investment? Go on over and check it out.
Let’s take a look at some other interesting articles from this week in the personal finance blogosphere:
- The Wealthy Canadian wrote about Aeroplan vs. Air Miles: Time to Switch Things Up
- Canadian Finance Blog explained how to Start Thinking Like a Wealthy Person
- Money Smarts Blog answers Why Rebalance Your Portfolio Asset Allocation?
- Canadian Capitalist defends his position in Beating Up On Couch Potatoes
- Canadian Couch Potato also weighs in on Why Passive Investors Aren’t Really Lazy
- Balance Junkie responds to the Couch Potato Rebuttles
- Financial Highway looks at Things to Buy in August, and Things to Avoid
- Financial Uproar says You’re Rich, Now What?
- The Passive Income Earner explains Why I Sold Just Energy (JE)
- The Blunt Bean Counter discusses CEO Compensation: Does Anyone Deserve That Much Money?
We were also included in the following Blog Carnivals this week:
- The Wealth Builder Carnival
- Carnival of Passive Investing
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Canadian Finance Carnival
Have a great weekend everyone!