We have submitted a few articles to various Carnivals this week, including the Best of Credit Cards and Saving Money over at Card Wisdom, and the Carnival of Personal Finance – Check Your Math edition hosted by Prairie Eco Thrifter. Thanks to both of you for hosting and for including our articles.
Here are a few interesting articles from the world of personal finance this week:
- Fabulously Broke talks about Negotiating: Why You Can Only Win When You Ask For Money
- Balance Junkie got some Stock Selection Advice from a reader
- Larry MacDonald offers 4 Alternatives To RESP’s
- Canadian Finance Blog advises Staying Away From Herds
- Million Dollar Journey is celebrating his 4 Year Anniversary
- Money Smarts Blog questions What Investors Hold In Their TFSA
- The Financial Blogger asks, Are You Ready For a Baby?
- Young and Thrifty has a Net Worth Update and bought a new house
- Big Cajun Man advises Not To Splurge after financial achievements
- Michael James thought that Meir Statman’s Top Ten Investing Errors hit home
One more week of work and then I’ll be on vacation for a few weeks. Have a great weekend everyone!