Although many folks have already started their Christmas Holidays, there were still some great articles from the personal finance bloggers this week. Here are a few of my favorite posts from around the blogosphere:
- Money Smarts Blog talks about the TFSA December Transfer Strategy
- Big Cajun Man reminds us of Christmas Safety and Security
- Michael James on Money writes about Stress Testing a Retirement Plan
- Canadian Finance Blog has a great New Year’s resolution, Sell Your Crap
- The Financial Blogger tells us how he Runs Multiple Blogs
- My Own Advisor had an Interview With Derek Foster
- Balance Junkie says, Get Me Through December
- Financial Uproar is Debating the Direction of His Blog
- Beating The Index says that Canadian REIT’s are yours to discover
- The Passive Income Earner asks What Tuition are you Willing to Pay to Become an Investor?
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from Boomer and Echo, we hope you enjoy your holidays!