I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are getting ready for an exciting New Year’s Eve! We had a lot of fun over the holidays. Our daughter was at the perfect age to really enjoy Christmas this year, although she was a bit overwhelmed with all of her gifts.
I was lucky to have the past two weeks off of work so I could finish up our shopping and help get organized for the first Christmas in our new house. I’m going to relax for the next few days before heading back to work on Tuesday.
Here are some other interesting personal finance articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- Financial Mentor wrote an epic post on Debt and Credit: The Only Guide You Need
- Michael James shared a vivid illustration of an over-priced extended warranty
- Canadian Couch Potato told An ETF Creation Story
- Big Cajun Man explained how to make Christmas 2012 better
- Financial Highway said to search for a discount before you do anything
- My University Money is getting ready to start the Smith Manoeuvre
- My Own Advisor is making a “stop-doing” list for 2012
- Rewards Cards Canada announced the new Air Miles expiry policy and new Air Miles Cash feature
- Young and Thrifty asked if you are game for Boxing Day shopping?
- Canadian Finance Blog asked if Canadian Housing is in a Bubble?
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
Have a great weekend everyone, and Happy New Year!