My vacation is wrapping up and it’s back to the grind next week. It’s been a great couple of weeks to visit with friends and family over the Christmas holidays. It wasn’t all fun and games for me, as I worked on a pillar article after reading this challenge from Smart Passive Income, and managed to publish 20 Simple Steps To Improve Your Finances Next Year.
Despite the holiday season, there were still many great posts in the personal finance world this week. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Larry MacDonald says it’s better to Own Stocks at Night Rather Than During the Day
- Canadian Finance Blog has some Annual Shopping Tips
- Financial Highway asks for your thoughts on The Gold Bubble
- Financial Uproar offers some good thoughts on Entitlement
- Investor Junkie says you shouldn’t Pre-Pay Your Mortgage
- Yes I Am Cheap asks, Did I Meet My 2010 Goals?
- Big Cajun Man discusses his RESP saga
- The Financial Blogger tells you Why Your New Blog Won’t Make Any Money
- The Passive Income Earner updates his December Net Worth
- Balance Junkie reviews the year with 10 Themes From 2010
We also submitted articles to the following Carnivals this week:
- Canadian Finance Carnival featured Benefits of TFSA vs. Non-Registered Account
- Carnival of Wealth featured Employee Performance Management
- Carnival of Money Stories featured Cell Phone Shopping
- Wealth Builder Carnival featured Auto Insurance: 10 Tips To Save Money
- Cavalcade of Risk featured Understanding Life Insurance
Wishing you all a Happy New Year from Boomer & Echo, have a great weekend!