We have just wrapped up our 4th month here at Boomer & Echo, and November was very kind to us. Thanks to Larry MacDonald, Boomer was featured in last week’s edition of Me and My Money in the Globe and Mail. And Boomer’s article, My Brand New Car, was featured in Rob Carrick’s Personal Finance Reader a few weeks ago. We are also very thankful to have built such an engaged readership over this short time.
Here is a look at some of my favourite articles from the personal finance world this week:
- Larry MacDonald has 5 Pointers for Investors at Year-End
- The Financial Blogger offers 5 Ways Personal Finance and Fitness Connect
- My Own Advisor is back from Vacation in Argentina
- Canadian Capitalist has Three Questions for Meir Statman
- Million Dollar Journey asks, Have You Forgotten That Stock Markets Go Up?
- Jim Yih wonders if Financial Decisions Get Better With Age?
- Canadian Dream is Holiday Shopping: Mission Impossible Style
- Big Cajun Man has some ideas on Gifts You Should Never Get Your Kids
- Young and Thrifty has 5 Tips To Save Money When Dining Out
- Canadian Finance Blog thinks Silly Mistakes Can Be Costly
Have a great weekend!