My wife and I selected the interior colours for the new house yesterday (ok, my wife selected them and I nodded in agreement). The plans are really coming together now and with any luck they will break ground in the next few weeks to get started.
Here’s a look at a few of my favorite articles from the personal finance blogosphere this week:
- Retire Happy Blog asks if High Fees in Private Banking are Worth it?
- The Passive Income Earner does an in-depth review of Enbridge
- Dividend Ninja does an Interview with Dan Bortolotti
- My Own Advisor just Bought Another Dull and Boring Stock
- Money Smarts Blog dispels the Perfect Retirement Myth
- Million Dollar Journey identifies some problems with Chasing Yield
- Financial Uproar wonders if This is the Beginning of the End for Wal-Mart?
- Big Cajun Man already has a Big Spending List for this summer
- Larry MacDonald is thinking about Diversifying into the U.S.
- Balance Junkie has Mixed Feelings about Passive Investing
Have a great weekend everyone!