Just a reminder that Canadian Wealth Advisor is offering Boomer & Echo readers their one-year subscription for $39. That’s $80 off their regular price, and just $3.25 per issue! I reviewed the Canadian Wealth Advisor newsletter earlier this week. Check out the post for more details.
On Moneyville this week I showed how to balance financial priorities. I also looked at credit unions as an alternative to big banks.
Thanks to Brenda Spiering for interviewing me about RRSP’s on the Brighter Life blog – How much can you contribute to an RRSP?
Now let’s take a look at some other interesting personal finance articles from this week:
- Million Dollar Journey took a closer look at pension plan basics
- 101 Centavos was picking redneck dividends
- My Own Advisor wrote about adding Sysco to his portfolio
- The Blunt Bean Counter asked is your corporation a personal service business?
- Michael James looked at locking in a natural gas price
- Control Your Cash discussed their appearance on the Suze Orman show
- Canadian Finance Blog talked about financial goals that are easy to accomplish
- Free From Broke explained what is tax evasion and how could it affect you?
- Big Cajun Man asked does Canada needs a Buffett rule?
- Young and Thrifty wrote about Germany and its European family
Have a great weekend everyone!