Last week we partnered with the authors of The Big Cook on a book review and giveaway. We had a grand total of 55 entries for this contest and I used random.org to draw the winner. Drum roll, please……..the lucky winner of The Big Cook is – Allie. Congratulations Allie, you’re one step closer to solving the dinner dilemma! I’ll contact you this weekend and mail the book to you next week.
Now let’s take a look at some interesting articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- Money Smarts Blog shares his adventures in Camping With Young Kids
- Stupid Cents shares some tips on Creating a Resume
- Studenomics gives 5 Networking Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Best Rates In shows you how to find the Best CD Rates
- Big Cajun Man explains that What You Need Is What You Have
- Resume Mag writes about Continuing Your Job Search While On Summer Vacation
- Retire Happy Blog explains that Finding a Good Advisor is Not Easy
- Frugal Zeitgeist gives some tips to beat the heat with Record Temperatures in Canada
- Bible Money Matters discusses 10 Things To Consider When Buying or Selling a Home
- Moolanomy explains The Math Behind Playing the Lottery
Have a great weekend everyone!