We’re very excited to be heading out to Kimberley, B.C. for the long weekend. This summer has been pretty stressful, moving into the rental and building a new house, so it will be nice to get away and have a relaxing time with the family.
This week I wrote a post about Getting Back to the Basics of Personal Finance over at Canadian Finance Blog. I also posted My 7 Links, as part of the My 7 Links Project started by Katie at Trip Base. Check them out!
Here’s a look at some other interesting articles from the personal finance world this week:
- My University Money wrote about Gas At All Time Highs? Could Have Fooled Me!
- Young and Thrifty posted her own My 7 Links Project
- My Own Advisor discusses My Circle of Competence
- Krant Cents asks When Did I Get Old?
- Balance Junkie says that Yes, You Can Live Without Bonds
- Financial Highway lists 6 Ways to Save on Back-to-School Basics
- Money Smarts Blog explains What Are Pooled Registered Pension Plans?
- Retire Happy Blog asks What Rate of Return Should you use for your Retirement Plan?
- Rewards Cards Canada shares some Tips To Maximize Reward Credit Cards
- Free From Broke explains How to Create a Budget for Variable Income
- Roth IRA asks Do Gold and Silver Belong in your Portfolio?
- Oblivious Investor asks Do You Need an Emergency Fund?
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
Have a great weekend everyone!