Greetings from sunny Orlando, Florida! I’m down here attending a conference with about 2,100 other people and they couldn’t have picked a better destination. The hotel is amazing, the food has been great and the presentations and speakers have been top notch. Even with the work disruption at Air Canada we only had a small delay arriving here. I’m having fun, but I miss my family like crazy and I can’t wait to get back and see them on Sunday afternoon.
Earlier this week I had a guest post over at the Mint Life Blog called Canadian House Hunters, Weigh Your Mortgage Options. I also wrote about Home Alarm Sellers’ Shady Tactics on the Canadian Finance Blog.
Here are a few other interesting articles from around the personal finance blogosphere this week:
- Give Me Back My Five Bucks reviewed Free at 45 by Tim Stobbs and is giving away a copy
- My University Money asks How Much is an Acceptable Amount to Spend on Alcohol?
- Young and Thrifty explains How to Organize a Clothes Swap
- No Debt MBA wrote about Women in Blogging and Business
- Krantcents says you can Have Your Dream Wedding At McDonald’s
- Money Beagle listted 11 Reasons You Need a Good Real Estate Agent
- Money Smarts Blog explains How Group RESP Plans Are Different
- My Own Advisor says I Get Free Gas, Do You?
- Financial Highway has 6 Budget Friendly Gifts for Dad
- Million Dollar Journey has a Primer on Money Market Funds
Have a great weekend everyone!