Canadian Business magazine writer Larry MacDonald is tired of all the Canadian real estate bubble talk and wishes that housing bears like Garth Turner and Ben Rabidoux would just go back to their lairs for a really long nap before their doom-and-gloom reports create a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I just happened to catch Ben Rabidoux firing back on Twitter, and there was a pretty good back-and-forth between Larry and Ben. Here’s how it got started:
I love Twitter!
Here are a few more interesting personal finance articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- Canadian Finance Blog writes that June is a great time to review your finances
- Million Dollar Journey lists 6 things to do before a job interview
- Rewards Cards Canada asks do you put your groceries on your credit card?
- Money Smarts Blog explains how to distribute contributions in a family RESP account
- My Own Advisor experiments with square foot gardening
- Retire Happy Blog lists 12 consequences if you die without a will
- My University Money asks is the credit card on its way out?
- Bible Money Matters explains how to make your retirement dollars stretch further
- Free From Broke lists 5 ways to use credit cards without getting buried in debt
- Joe Taxpayer asks how do you plan for retirement?
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
Have a great weekend everyone!