We finished moving last weekend and the transition to the rental house has been interesting. I think that our daughter has adapted to the new situation better than we have!
It almost feels like we’re staying at a hotel, it just doesn’t seem like home to us. Not only that, I opened the door to leave for work yesterday morning and there was an older guy sitting on our front step smoking a cigarette. What is wrong with people?
Two more months, two more months, two more months…
Earlier this week I had a guest post published on Get Rich Slowly about How My Parents and I Partnered on a Win-Win Savings Plan for College. I also wrote about Caution: Lifestyle Inflation Ahead over at Canadian Finance Blog.
Here are a few more interesting articles from around the personal finance blogosphere this week:
- The Dividend Guy launched a Free e-Book on Dividend Investing
- Finance Fox shares 9 Ways of Giving
- Big Cajun Man looks back at Why He’s Not Rich
- Financial Uproar wonders Why Is A Car Payment An Accepted Part Of Personal Finance?
- Couple Money is looking for ways to Get Diapers at a Discount
- Money Smarts Blog wrote about Family RESP’s and Adding New Beneficiaries
- Oblivious Investor says that It’s All One Portfolio
- The Passive Income Earner discusses Dividend Investing with a 10/10 Rule
- Young and Thrifty goes Mildly Extreme Couponing
- Retire Happy Blog asks What Is Your Retirement Sweet Spot?
We were also mentioned in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Totally Money Blog Carnival
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Integrated Finance Carnival
- Canadian Finance Carnival
- Carnival of Passive Investing (editor’s pick by author Rick Ferri)
Have a great weekend everyone!