We finally got around to adding a logo to the website, thanks to Peter over at Logos for Websites for his great work on getting this done for us. It’s definitely a nice change from the default template that we had been working with since we started Boomer & Echo. A few more tweaks and we might look like we actually know what we’re doing 🙂
Here’s a look at a few more of my favourite articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- Couple Money is Giving Away a Netbook
- Brip Blap has 10 Tips to Avoid Money Worries
- Canadian Finance Blog had a UFile Interview and Giveaway
- Young and Thrifty shares What Yoga Taught Me About Personal Finance
- Consumer Boomer warns of Risks in Buying Gold
- Financial Uproar doesn’t think Nuclear Power is Going Away
- Cash Money Life thinks that Printer Ink is Expensive
- Million Dollar Journey discusses the process of Buying Foreclosures in Canada
- Free From Broke advises you to put in the legwork before Buying a House
- Money Smarts Blog explains how to set up a Safe, Simple and Cheap RESP
- Bargaineering talks about Preparing for an Emergency or a Disaster
- Retire Happy Blog asks if Canadians are Ignorant About Taxes?
- Bible Money Matters asks Is it Ok To Walk Away From Your Underwater Mortgage?
- PT Money explains How to Plan Your Dream Vacation Without Using Credit
- The Passive Income Earner reviews Power Financial Corp.
Have a great weekend everyone!