Spring has officially arrived this week, although you wouldn’t know it by looking outside. Another big snowfall hit us earlier in the week and more flurries are expected this weekend. I’m tired of shovelling my driveway but I have to keep on top of it in case we get a showing at our house.
The good news is that there appears to be some activity at our new lot, and excavation will begin on Tuesday. 110 days later we should be in our new house. Now let’s just hope we sell our current house before then 🙂
Here’s a look at some great articles from the world of personal finance this week:
- Generation X Finance explains how to go about Finding Health Insurance When You Are Self-Employed
- Money Smarts Blog reviewed Interactive Brokers Discount Brokerage
- Canadian Couch Potato discusses The Making of a Couch Potato
- Debt Free Adventures asks How Much Interest Are You Paying?
- Canadian Finance Blog shares 10 Things to Know About Tax Planning
- Million Dollar Journey looks at Canadians Buying Property in Florida
- Cash Money Life explains How To Lower Your Mortgage Payments
- Smart on Money tells us How to Financially Prepare for a Disaster
- Moolanomy explains What Happens If Your Broker Goes Out Of Business
- PT Money has 20 Tips To Getting Affordable Auto Insurance
- Frugal Dad lists 20 Things To Do With a Tax Refund
- Couple Money shows you How To Save Money With Your Mortgage
We were also featured in the following carnivals this week:
- Money Mamba hosted the Totally Money Blog Carnival and included Best Air Miles Rewards
- My Wealth Builder hosted the Wealth Builder Carnival and included Tax Filing With TurboTax Online
Have a great weekend everyone!