Last week I posted a review of Findependence Day, the personal finance novel by Jonathan Chevreau. We are giving away a copy of the book to one lucky reader – and the winner is Allie!
RRSP season came and went, and now our attention turns to tax season. If you haven’t picked up your tax software this year, here’s a link to receive 10% off TurboTax products.
Here’s a few more interesting personal finance articles from this week:
- Passive Income Earner wants you to define your emergency fund road map
- Young and Thrifty asks what’s your travel style?
- Retire Happy Blog shares the difference between a financial advisor and a sales person
- The Blunt Bean Counter asks is it morbid to plan for an inheritance?
- Michael James asks if Berkshire Hathaway can be part of an index strategy?
- Million Dollar Journey looks at some scams of the modern world
- Planting Money Seeds says there is no magic solution to fix your finances
- Canadian Couch Potato shares a new way to sidestep currency conversion costs
- Canadian Finance Blog asks does EI inhibit the overall economy?
- Financial Highway says if you missed this year’s RRSP deadline, avoid it next year
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Tax Carnival
- Totally Money Carnival
- Self Directed Investing For Retirement Carnival
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie
Have a great weekend everyone!