I don’t normally like to make small talk about the weather but now that March has arrived I am really looking forward to getting this nasty winter behind us soon. Part of my impatience with the weather comes from the fact that construction won’t begin on our new house until the ground thaws. After months of planning we are just eager to get started.
Here’s a look at some of my favorite articles from the personal finance blogosphere this week:
- Canadian Capitalist has some notes from the 2010 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Report
- Canadian Couch Potato explains how to Lower Your Rebalancing Costs
- Big Cajun Man wants to see a Scared Straight: For Finances television program
- Financial Highway gives us 17 Signs that Frugality Has Gone Too Far
- Financial Uproar continues his mortgage basics series with Broker or Banker?
- Money Smarts Blog interviews everyone’s favorite dividend investor Derek Foster
- My Own Advisor thinks that as far as stocks go, Coke Is It
- Retire Happy Blog revisits the Core and Explore strategy
- The Passive Income Earner continues to review the energy sector, this time with TransCanada Corp.
- Moolanomy says that Trickle Down Budgeting works
We were also mentioned in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Wealth #27 included Boomer’s article on What Does Wealth Mean To You?
- Totally Money Blog Carnival included Boomer’s article on How To Get The Most Out Of Your Savings
- Carnival of Passive Investing #3 included my article on How To Invest Your Money: Part Four – Building Your Portfolio
- Tax Carnival #82 included Boomer’s article on Tax Refunds Are A Bad Thing
- Canadian Finance Carnival #25 included my article on Inflation Rates Aren’t As Bad As They Seem
Have a great weekend everyone!