People search for some pretty crazy things on the internet. Last night I stumbled upon an article listing the most insane search suggestions ever seen on Google. I thought the funniest one was “how to raise your IQ by eating gifted children”. For those of you that have a blog, what is the strangest search phrase that led someone to your website?
Earlier this week I posted The Complete Guide to Booking the Best Hotel Deals over at Canadian Finance Blog.
Here’s a look at some other interesting articles from the personal finance world this week:
- Andrew Hallam asks Can You Beat the Market With Dividend Paying Stocks?
- Yes I Am Cheap reports the Coupon Industry is Fighting Illegal Extreme Couponing
- Good Financial Cents loves a good burger and doesn’t think Five Guys compares to In-N-Out Burger
- Money Smarts Blog recommends that you read E-Myth Revisited if you Plan on Starting a Business
- Free From Broke asks if Your Loved Ones Can Inherit Your Debt?
- The Dividend Guy wrote about Dividend Investing and RESP’s
- Canadian Capitalist wonders if Investors Learned Anything From the Tech Bubble?
- Million Dollar Journey has a Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Covered Call Options
- Oblivious Investor thinks that Index Investors Can Be Aggressive Too
- Fabulously Broke asks What Is In A Dollar?
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Personal Dividends hosted the Carnival of Wealth and included Settling In To A Retirement Community
- Canadian Finance Blog hosted the Canadian Finance Carnival and included Assessing Your Estate Plan
- Integrated Loans hosted the Integrated Finance Carnival and included My Personal Rate Of Inflation
- Retire By 40 hosted the Totally Money Blog Carnival and included Settling In To A Retirement Community
Have a great long weekend everyone!