About a month ago I decided to start up an exclusive newsletter for Boomer & Echo subscribers. This was in response to a few emails I received from readers asking how to start improving their finances.
So I put together a free step-by-step series about taking control of your finances. This exclusive content will be sent out to subscribers twice a month. You can sign-up for free updates here and join over 1,500 other subscribers.
Last week I had the pleasure of speaking with Kevin Press, who runs the Today’s Economy blog over at Brighter Life. We talked about how a major health event can impact your financial planning. Check out the interview here – Echo generation blogger.
Here are a few more interesting personal finance articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- Money Smarts Blog explains why the Facebook IPO was a success
- Free From Broke looks at reflections on a frugal Japanese life
- Michael James on Money asks is the tax system stacked against retirees?
- Financial Highway explains why for sale by owner may not be the best choice when selling your home
- When Life Gives You Lemons shares 6 ways to simplify your life (without becoming a minimalist)
- My University Money asks when should you go back to school?
- My Wife Quit Her Job explains why owning your own business shouldn’t be the end goal, and what should be
- Young and Thrifty asks how much is that wedding in the window?
- Best Rates In says what’s the big deal about a credit card balance transfer?
- Retire Happy Blog says money can buy happiness
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Festival of Frugality
- Self Directed Investing For Retirement Carnival