This week on Boomer & Echo I talked about Yield on Cost, and I took a stab at a definition article about Online Marketing Terms. Boomer weighed in on Retiring Baby Boomers and the health care system, and then wrote about My Brand New Car.
Now here’s a look at some interesting articles from around the personal finance world this week:
- Balance Junkie writes, If You Can’t Change The World
- Larry MacDonald talks about Dividend Investors and Gold Stocks
- Financial Samurai offers advice on How To Overcome Poor Grades and Get a Job
- Miranda on Money Ning asks, How Much Do Your Friends and Family Know About Your Finances?
- Canadian Finance Blog talks about creating a Theme For Your Christmas
- Million Dollar Journey discusses RRSP or TFSA with a Defined Benefit Pension?
- Money Smarts Blog got Mentioned in the Globe and Mail with his RESP book
- Big Cajun Man revisits his Glory Days of the 80’s
- The Financial Blogger talks about Lifestyle Inflation Infection
- Young and Thrifty continues to prosper in her latest Net Worth Update
Have a great weekend everyone!