I just wanted to thank Rob Carrick for mentioning Boomer’s post, My Brand New Car, on his Personal Finance Reader late last week. And thanks to Tom at Canadian Finance Blog for hosting another great Canadian Finance Carnival on Sunday. This was the 10th edition, and the quality of submissions are top notch. My article, Yield on Cost was included in the round-up.
Now here’s a look at some of my favorite articles from the world of personal finance this week:
- Balance Junkie asks if Public Pensions Are The Next Bubble?
- Larry MacDonald has some Christmas Gift Ideas for the investor types
- Canadian Couch Potato goes Under The Hood: Claymore Global Monthly Advantaged Dividend ETF
- Canadian Finance Blog explains, What Are Dividends?
- Big Cajun Man gets ready for the holidays with Is Regifting Gauche?
- Financial Highway presents Women & Money: Are You Investing To Meet Your Needs?
- Million Dollar Journey wonders about Succession Planning of the Family CFO
- Money Smarts Blog reviews CIBC Investor’s Edge
- The Financial Blogger wants to know Why Are You So Interested In Gold?
- Young And Thrifty is hosting a Blogiversary Bonanza
Have a great weekend everyone!