This week on Boomer & Echo, I tackled Succession Planning and wrote the first of a two part series on Understanding Life Insurance. Meanwhile, Boomer wrote about Delayed Gratification and about what seems to be her favorite pastime, Online Christmas Shopping.
Here’s a look at some other interesting articles from the world of personal finance this week:
- Canadian Couch Potato urges, Please No More Success Stories in regards to a recent Globe & Mail article
- Canadian Finance Blog asks, Are Canadian AMEX Cards Better?
- Big Cajun Man looks at the latest CPI numbers and notes that Higher Gas Bites
- Financial Highway shows us 10 Surprising Ways a Small House Saves You Money
- Balance Junkie offers her Thoughts on the GM IPO
- Money Smarts Blog is Debunking Excessive Educational Costs
- Michael James on Money has a Useful Cell Phone Feature
- The Passive Income Earner is Following 5 Income Trusts
- The Financial Blogger writes How You Can Save Money This Black Friday
- Rob Carrick defends the Buy-and-Hold Approach to Investing
Happy Thanksgiving to our American readers, and have a great weekend!