My wife and I spent last weekend in the Canadian Rockies to celebrate our 5th anniversary. We stayed in Canmore, shopped in Banff and drove out to Lake Louise to take in the beautiful scenery at the historic Chateau Lake Louise.
Here are a few interesting articles from the personal finance world this week:
- Credit Cards Canada shares 3 ways to protect yourself against scams
- Amateur Asset Allocator asks how do bonds work?
- Resume Mag has 28 questions to ask yourself before accepting a job offer
- Personal Dividends asks do you read what your bank sends you?
- Canadian Finance Blog lists 5 fall car tips to do now
- Free From Broke says to find the money to pay down debt
- Money Smarts Blog looks at separating financial advice fees from mutual fund fees
- Give Me Back My Five Bucks had a waitress add in her own tip
- The Wealthy Canadian explains the subjective nature of diversification
- Financial Highway shares 3 tips for choosing the right financial planner
Have a great weekend everyone!