Last week I had the opportunity to publish an interview with Mike Holman, author of The RESP Book. Mike was kind enough to offer a free copy of his book to one of our readers. The contest closed on Wednesday, and after compiling all of the entries I have randomly selected Michael C as the winner of the book. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest, and congratulations to Michael!
It seems like I’ve been writing all over the place lately. Last Friday I had a guest post over at Give Me Back My Five Bucks called, the road to success is paved with luck. Then on Tuesday I had my second article published at Moneyville about how to cut your debit card fees. I also had my regular bi-weekly post on Canadian Finance Blog asking, what is your tipping policy?
Now let’s take a look at a few other interesting articles from around the blogosphere:
- Studenomics released a guide on how to completely conquer credit
- Smart on Money shares 4 crucial tips to help you save for your next car purchase
- Roth IRA lists the top 7 strangest ETF’s
- Couple Money asks how do you measure up financially?
- Money Smarts Blog compares long distance voice plan vs. Skype with roaming data plan
- Oblivious Investor looks at ETF’s vs. Index funds (revisited)
- Stupid Cents shows how to create a personal budget
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job asks should art and psychology majors pay higher student loan rates?
- Young and Thrifty wonders if generation Y is screwed
- The Wealthy Canadian looks into investing in what you consume
Have a great weekend everyone!