We are wrapping up our third month since starting the Boomer & Echo website. Overall we are happy with how things are going so far and are looking forward to what the next three months will bring. I was featured in a Me & My Money article earlier in the month (look for one on Boomer coming soon). Here’s a look at a few of our most popular articles since we got started:
Boomer’s Top 5
- 10 Big Wastes Of Money
- Women And Finances
- Asset Allocation
- Hobbies Are Expensive
- The Risk Of Inflation
Echo’s Top 5
- The Cost Of Starting A Franchise
- Dividend Growth Investing
- Auto Insurance: 10 Tips To Save Money
- Can You Afford Not To Stay Home With Your Kids?
- How I Redeem My Airmiles Rewards
- Balance Junkie is getting Mixed Messages from TD Bank
- Larry McDonald’s Central Vacuum Odyssey is Finally Over
- Canadian Dream asks What if My Spouse Wasn’t On Board?
- Canadian Finance Blog shares some good tips in Avoiding Financial Disaster
- Big Cajun Man doesn’t like Banking on Sunday
- Million Dollar Journey has Wealth Building Tips for New Graduates
- Preet Banerjee looks at Variable vs. Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Money Smarts Blog unveils his Canadian Discount Brokerage Comparison
- My Own Advisor has an update of his Dividend Income
- Young and Thrifty gives us Dividends Explained
Have a Happy Halloween everyone!