About a month ago I signed-up to become an ING Direct Orange Ambassador, which is a group of ING Direct Savers who believe in the importance of saving and want to help spread the word. This week they sent out a welcome letter along with a cool kit that included a coffee mug, custom key chain with your Orange Key, a notebook, a lunch bag (for you to brown bag your lunch and save money), and some sunscreen and bug spray. Needless to say, this will become a great kit for my daughter to play with.
If you’re interested in joining the program, head on over to the ING Direct Facebook page and register.
Earlier this week I wrote that small changes add up to big savings at Canadian Finance Blog.
On Monday we’ll be hosting the Carnival of Personal Finance. Make sure to submit your post here prior to 6:00pm EST on Sunday.
Now let’s take a look at a few other interesting articles from the personal finance world this week:
- Krantcents encourages you to Invest in Yourself!
- The Wealthy Canadian is Getting Serious About Saving
- Canadian Couch Potato says So Much For The Consensus View on the Canadian stock market
- Young and Thrifty explains how a Dual Agency Realtor works
- My Own Advisor had a Conversation with Barry the Dividend-Investor Millionaire
- Money Smarts Blog finally wrote his Seven Links Project
- Retire Happy Blog asks Are Financial Advisors Profiting During Bear Markets?
- Amateur Asset Allocator explains Why You Should Just Invest In Index Funds
- Generation X Finance explains How To Be A Conservative Investor
- Couple Money shares some tips on How To Save On Your Cell Phone Bill
- Free Money Finance lists the Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- Oblivious Investor is Evaluating Vanguard’s New Life Strategy Funds
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Best of Money
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Wealth
Have a great Thanksgiving weekend everyone!