On Wednesday I was excited to see that I had received a signed copy of The Wealthy Barber Returns, by David Chilton. This sequel is more than 20 years in the making, and from what I’ve read so far it is just as good, if not better than the original. I’ll post a review next week and, who knows, maybe even give away a copy to one lucky reader.
There were plenty of great articles from around the blogosphere this week. Let’s take a look at a few of my favourites:
- Couple Money wrote Having Trouble with Your Student Loans? 3 Options to Help You
- Money Smarts Blog shares A Practical Way To Estimate And Budget For Home Maintenance Costs
- Canadian Finance Blog takes a look at Income Statement Basics
- Roth IRA asks Should You Automatically Reinvest Your Dividends?
- Free From Broke asks Are You Missing Out on These Credit Card Perks?
- The Wisdom Journal explains How Convenience, Negligence, and Indulgence Can Rob You Of $500,000
- My Own Advisor looks at his Favourite International Equity ETF’s
- Young and Thrifty had a guest post from Andrew Hallam about Taking a Trip to Thailand
- The Blunt Bean Counter takes a look at Income Taxes on Inheritances (hint: there aren’t any)
- The Wealthy Canadian lists the 3 Most Important People in his Financial Life
Have a great weekend everyone!