On Monday I had the opportunity to post a review of The Wealthy Barber Returns. To my surprise, David Chilton emailed me through the website contact form and asked for my phone number so he could call and thank me for the review. What a nice guy! The book is terrific and we’re giving away a signed copy to one lucky reader. Just check out our review and enter the contest.
Earlier this week I wrote a post on Canadian Finance Blog called, Stay at Home Parents: Maintain Your Credit History.
Now let’s take a look at a few more interesting articles from the world of personal finance this week:
- My Own Advisor wrote about Financial Lessons Learned From My Wife
- Money Smarts Blog asked Can Home Owners Benefit From Falling Real Estate Values?
- The Dividend Ninja reviewed Claymore’s New Dividend ETF – CUD
- The Wealthy Canadian Finalizes his Purchase of 95 Acres of Farmland
- Young and Thrifty shared her House Hunting Experience
- Million Dollar Journey reviewed the New Capital One Cash Back Credit Cards
- Couple Money asked Are Kids Really That Expensive?
- Give Me Back My Five Bucks wrote about Increasing My Mortgage Payments
- Generation X Finance explained How to Talk to Your Aging Parents About Their Finances
- The Blunt Bean Counter listed 20 Things I Don’t Understand About Income Taxes
Have a great weekend everyone!