Last week I reviewed The Wealthy Barber Returns and held a contest to give away a signed copy to one lucky reader. The contest closed on Wednesday, and yesterday I compiled all of the entries and randomly selected Gary as the winner of the book. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest, and congratulations to Gary!
A few months ago Dan Bortolotti interviewed Boomer for an article in More Magazine. The article was published in the latest issue and is now available online. Go over and check it out – Chicks with stocks.
Here are a few more interesting articles from around the blogosphere this week:
- ING Direct Canada CEO Peter Aceto weighs in on the value of saving
- Money Smarts Blog explains how to avoid cell phone data roaming charges while traveling to the U.S.
- Krantcents looks at the 10 happiest jobs
- The Wealthy Canadian wrote about planning for retirement
- Canadian Capitalist points out that dividends aren’t the only way to return cash to shareholders
- Nelson at Canadian Finance Blog is in no hurry to pay off his mortgage
- Retire Happy Blog lists 3 consequences of selling in a bear market
- The Blunt Bean Counter explained how your family dynamic can affect your estate planning
- The Solar Ontario Blog wrote about solar, the emerging power
- Michael James says that low interest rates on savings compare well to the past
Have a great weekend everyone!